Monday, July 3, 2023

Llandudno - last day

 Woke this morning in the gorgeous cottage and after a brekky of Welsh cakes and toast with Welsh marmalade and an orange juice, I met up with two local Welsh girls Emma and Sarah to walk from West Shore to Deganwy.



The blustery winds were blowing as we walked along the pebbly shoreline, watching kit surfers harness the wind.  I asked if people swam and apparently they do 'on a fine day'! 


We walked to the next town, Deganwy, with views to Conway castle across the water and then back through the dunes.with big bumblebees hovering around the blackberry flowers.







We met up with a group for a Welsh lamb roast with Yorkshire pudding at the Penrhyn pub for lunch before heading to the train back to Manchester. 








Loves this little part of Wales.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can comment now and I also got an email notification after I subscribed on the web version of blog spot. Hope your big commute to the start line is going okay Tiff X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Can't see your name but appreciate the comment

      Delete
  2. Loving the updates Tiff. I used to go to Llandudno for work a bit. Enjoying the photos x

    ReplyDelete

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...