Friday, May 10, 2024

Wrenbury 🇬🇧

I had the pleasure of spending the morning with Carol, friend of the home owners. 


A warm friendly lady who has a weekly doggy walk date with Emma.  She picked me up and we parked at the pub and then walked along the canal that I cycled yesterday and then a loop back.  3.5kms on a warm (18-20 degrees) day.  Chatted with boat owners.









We had a coffee and hot chocolate at the dog friendly pub and Carol said today was the first time this year we could sit outside.  A long winter but spring has finally sprung (this week at least!).


This afternoon I cleaned down my bike and chain etc , lay on the grass and finished my audiobook.

Did some more travel research and bookings.

A lot of nothing time really as I forced myself to have a rest day (much prefer to be out and about)😂







Stunning weather.☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...