Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Wanstrow 🇬🇧

Today was a stay at home in the 'Manor house' kind of a day.

Gale force winds are back as forecast and when we stepped outside after the rain this morning for our morning dog walk, little Zola dropped on the driveway and flatly refused to go 😂. Too wild for her!

I just took Lupin to the woods.




  I love the snow drops, blue bells and thick moss.  He was loving running in the wind and his long fur parts in the wind 😂. Some army helicopters flew low over the fields for some added adventure.





Back home and too wild to cycle unless I had to and so I spent a day with my audio book, catching up on emails, making some bookings, doing location research and some route planning too.  Then I had a couple of hours of online training for a volunteer position I have coming up.

We went to go for a late afternoon walk and then it started hailing 😂😂 back inside again and we managed a play between rain, sun and hail.  What a crazy weather day 😊




A good catch up day though 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...