Sunday, April 14, 2024

Ottery St Mary - Wanstrow 🇬🇧

This morning i had a relaxing morning with Susan and Scott.  I did a little bike maintenance and some grocery shopping and then after lunch they kindly drove me north to my next housesit location.



I'm staying in a Manor house with a large garden and caring for two friendly dogs and a chicken.  A pug and a wolfhound.  They head off very early to catch they flight to go on holidays.  The chicken has been renamed Gloria Gaynor (I will survive!) as she has survived two fox attacks that took the rest of the chickens. 











I went on a dog walk with one of the dogs in this gorgeous rural area. I'll enjoy exploring this (hilly) area by bike and caring for the two doggies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...