Saturday, March 2, 2024

Horne - Copenhagen 🇩🇰

An early start and I walked to the train station in heavy fog to start my travel.  A bit emotional to leave this assignment, but a new adventure awaits.





I arrived into Copenhagen mid afternoon and it was also foggy and the fog hasn't lifted all day and apparently over much of Europe.  It makes for an interesting atmosphere.


Off I went to my hostel and a very modern funky hostel close to the train station.  Checked in, relaxed for a while and then went out for an explore.  I have a walking tour booked for the morning and so meandered along the river and through the Meat Packing district and other areas for a few hours before grabbing some groceries and heading back to the hostel.











I have been looking forward to tonight for a long time and even with them having a delayed flight, nothing was stopping me heading to the airport to meet Matty and Bronte.  Lots of hugs and a wonderful week ahead of us together in this part of the world before we head off in different directions.  A happy mumma bear ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...