Monday, January 15, 2024

Salisbury 🇬🇧 day 2

A relaxing day today. The housesit family leave tomorrow afternoon and so today Richard took me and the dogs and one son on his MTB to New Forest.






This beautiful area has wild ponies and donkeys and lots of beautiful wide open spaces to walk or ride around. Fresh air, amazing views and some sunshine too.











Back home again for some lunch and then they have said I can use a mountain bike while they are away. We did some maintenance and adjusted the seat and I went for a local 15km loop ride to get the hang of the bike. The area is so pretty with lots of rural fields and woods areas. I also rode alongside a military airstrip and golf course and had to ford some flooded sections of road.. came.back grinning from ear to ear.








Then off for the evening dog walk as the sun set.








Relaxing and outdoorsy and I'm happy with my winter warming purchases too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...