Thursday, September 28, 2023

Corfu 🇬🇷 Day 3

A very relaxing day.  The weather has turned and the sun came out today 🎉. Lots of time at the beach swimming, reading and people watching.  


Attempting to even out my sandal tan



In the water the fish nibble at your feet and it's a bit like the experience you can pay for at some shopping centres.  The water is clear and quite salty.

I dialled in to a zoom Board meeting for Eagles Wings charity.

I walked past olive groves to locate the bus stop to the airport which I'll need on Friday.  2.5km walk.  




The lady who gave me directions said to just hitch hike a ride as there's only one road in to the beach I'm staying and everyone will need to go past the bus stop at the junction of the main road 😂

Tonight the sunset view from my restaurant was beautiful.  So lovely to watch the sun go down with the water lapping below and happy relaxed people at the tables nearby 😊












No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...