Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Lisnaskea 🍀

My last day at the recreation centre was spent on the water.


Kayaking this morning with races, stand up challenges, capsize and refloat, and a kayak netball game!



This afternoon was sailing.  A sunny 18 degrees day with hardly a breath of wind but we managed to get out onto the Lough and then the speed boat zipped past making some.waves.for a bit of fun and then towed us all tied together.





Tonight Bake off scone making comp and I was one of the judges.  The Spanish, french and Italian kids and Irish kids all in mixed teams 😊



Cards with my roomies and off to bed as Cycle touring again from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...