Sunday, June 23, 2024

Cologne 🇩🇪

A quiet morning for me with phone calls to family, logistics planning and some grocery shopping.


Game 3 UEFA2024 EURO Romania vs Belgium.







Excitement for the VIP team with the King of Belgium and two Princes and a Princess attending the game. A lot of extra security sweeps, protocol briefings 😊


I was stationed in carpark P5 again which is the entrance for the Belgium contingent.


40 busses of fans parked down the road and marched to the stadium for an emotion charged Red, Yellow and Black mass arrival 🎉








The crowd were vocal and it was exciting to be a part of it again.  

The trams connected well and back home by 1.20am.


Three matches down and two to go 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...