Sunday, March 10, 2024

Oxford 🇬🇧

A morning of chatting and sharing stories with Julie as I sorted my gear and made a bag for the charity shop of chunky winter clothing, then off I went to catch 2 busses to my house sit.



I got a very warm welcome from two doggies and Jeremy and Al 😊


I relaxed for a while on the lounge patting dogs and then took my bike to the shops to get some groceries.  I haven't ridden my own bike since November and have been riding a range of clunky, rusty bikes with hardly any gears (gratefully and with pleasure still) and then got on my beauty!  Can't wait to be back riding it again.  



Then doggy walking time.  


Spring has sprung and there are daffodils everywhere much to my delight 🎉. The fields are green and the sky had some blue too.


I made myself a yummy dinner and now just relaxing with doggies watching some TV.  A lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...