Thursday, February 29, 2024

Horne 🇩🇰

For brekky this morning the team delivered a rye and beer porridge (Ollebrod) they had spoken about and I wanted to try, served with whipped cream!  It was rich and full of flavour and a very decadent breakfast cereal 😊


I think it's great that the teens are out on cleaning duty for a week each term and kitchen duty for another week.


After my duties today I went for a local cycle to a beach and rode along the sand with views to the wind turbines of Hirtshals in one direction and the west coast of Denmark as far as I could see in the other. 







We had some.sunshine for an hour or so and the bulbs in our garden have burst into flower 🎉



I enjoyed watching the teens play poison ball from the viewing balcony with teams battling it out for the grand prize of Cup noodles (boarding schoolers late night snack).  





Spent a couple of hours with my Italian flatmate Alex on Google showing each other the highlights of Trieste in Italy and Brisbane and surrounds.




A pretty cruisy day all round.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...