Friday, October 6, 2023

Oxford 🇬🇧

After dog walkies this morning I caught a bus into Oxford.  An hour ride that winds through cute villages and farmland. 



Through a wonderful coincidence my Sunny coast cousin Janice and Steve were in town and so I went in to meet them for a few hours.




My first glimpse of this historical city.  It was buzzing with students having tours of the buildings and accommodation on what seems to be orientation week.








Beautiful buildings and gorgeous gardens and made all the better with my first family hugs for 4 months ❤️











Back home for dog walkies in the afternoon and it was a lovely sunny day today and gorgeous late afternoon as we walked through the golf course.





My watch says 27000+ steps today equating to 19.6kms! 
Chilling on the lounge with two sleeping doggies❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...