Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Day 35 Ulm to Dillingen 58kms🇩🇪

 I cycled into Bavaria today and have now clocked 2033kms cycle touring in Europe. 

https://tiffstraveltales.travelmap.net

I was advised there was a public holiday  today in Bavaria and so bought some groceries before cycling past the Ulm wall along the Danube.



Today was spent riding mostly on gravel along the Danube with so many wildflowers.  Possibly weeds but I thought they were pretty.






Most days I pick a few little flowers to put on my bike 😊

Only a few small villages today and had some rain showers come through.  I sheltered with an apple for one and then a bakery the second time 😊






2 comments:

  1. I see your sheltering from the rain skills improved as the day went on. 🤪 Mind you, choosing a bakery treat in a foreign country has a certain Russian Roulette feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

Cologne 🇩🇪 - Manchester 🇬🇧 ✈️

 The morning came around quickly and I reset the foldout lounge back into an office, grabbed my gear and the bedding and headed to my friend...