Thursday, August 31, 2023

Bergamo 🇮🇹 to Salzburg 🇦🇹

I farewelled my lovely cycle buddies and had a travel day today:

Flight from Bergamo to Bratislava





Bus from Bratislava airport to train station
Train from Bratislava-Vienna- Salzburg



Pretty chilled day, sitting and watching the countryside go by. 

Arrived at my Japanese/Korean hostel about 7ish, filled with asian students and me - the mature age blonde lady 🤣🤣.  Students are all sweet and friendly and location is great. 

The slippers we wear inside the hostel 🤣


Went for a little explore and it has a beautiful clean, magical, romantic feel to it.  Wandering the neat and tidy streets with everyone rugged up going to and from dinner.  I was getting a little bit cool with my limited clothing range.  14 degrees and a little breezy.  Can't believe I was in 40 degrees only days ago.









Looking forward to exploring tomorrow, starting with a free walking tour.

1 comment:

  1. Those last flecks of nail polish are still hanging in there. 😂

    ReplyDelete

Shanghai - Sydney - Brisbane 🇦🇺

 As I land ‘home’ to Brisbane (with a plane load of Olympians), 53 hrs after boarding my bus in Paris 11.30pm Sunday night, I'm wonderin...